Established since 1999 starting as a small company, we have progressed from a traditional pattern shop to quality tool makers using latest industry leading CNC and CAD/CAM technologies. We cater for customers from all different sectors including automotive, marine, onshore and offshore oil industry and medical to name just a few. We are based in the West Midlands, UK
- Pinfold Patterns make moulds and tooling for Foam and plastic based products our markets include VAC Forming tools, RIM / SRIM tools for Production or Prototyping.
- We make foam tools for Seating Cushions / Squabs and also integral skin tools.
- We also do Model making and traditional Pattern making.
- We have a skilled and loyal workforce.
- We are able to compete with larger companies because of our reliability and cost effectiveness but are capable enough to take on some large projects concurrently.
- We pride ourselves on our quality of workmanship and ability to turn out good quality tools.
- Diversified customer base.
- Blue chip end users.
We have previously made Tools to suit vehicles/applications for JCB, JLR, BMW, Bentley, Airbus, Terex, LTI, Dennis Eagle, and several medical companies.